So far we're still waiting on the final hockey schedule for next year, but so far, it stands like this-
- Sat, Sep. 17: @ Roanoke, 6:15 PM
- Sat, Sep. 24: @ William and Mary, 11 PM
- Fri, Oct. 21: @ Johnson and Wales, 10:15 PM (Exhibition)
- Sun, Oct. 30: Roanoke, 10:30 AM
- Fri, Nov. 4: @ George Mason, 9:40 PM
- Fri, Feb. 3: @ Old Dominion, 10 PM (Exhibition)
- Sat, Feb. 4: @ Old Dominion, 4:10 PM (Exhibition)
The first Roanoke and George Mason look like they will stand. The trip at William and Mary hopefully will have a time change, otherwise the players will be playing into early sunday morning.
Last year, VMI hosted the Johnson and Wales exhibition game (a 7-1 win, the only win of the year). So this year, it will come to J&W, and another time change would be better. The Oct. 30 Roanoke game may or may not stay on that exact date and time. That early in the day seems like an odd time for the game.
I don't know if the Old Dominion exhibition games will stay. Normally, it would be a home-and-home case, but will see if they modify it.
Clearly, there are many home dates missing. These will probably be scattered through October, November, December, and January.
-- Vmifan21 --